Sabado, Agosto 10, 2013

MOODLE, the coolest website.

The moodle is sooooo COOL. You don't need to copy notes for the power point or lectures you just need to visit the moodle and read there or in the better way listen to Sir Tom. You don't need to use a paper and ballpen when answering the test question, just use the moodle. And I just found out that you can also submit your assignment on moodle. How cool was that ? In fact, its like private facebook only use for Pisayanos you can chat with you're friends and greet you're schoolmate with a Happy Birthday.


Seriously, when I first open my moodle account I was like "How would I change my password?", "What I'm gonna do?" many questions popped in my mind but I was totally amazed by this website. This place is very incredible. It took me so long to fathom whoever programmed or create this website.





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento