Sabado, Agosto 10, 2013

Hi Sir :)

I want you to meet the MOST HANDSOME TEACHER IN PSHS_BRC. . . .*tentereren*. . . Sir Tom Jordan Secundo.
(Naggigiyomi si Sir underwater.ASTIG)

"Memorizing is different from understanding. When you memorize, you'll eventually forget it but if you understand something, it becomes common knowledge to you."

This words were said by Sir Tom while were having a test which you will tell the meaning of some Com. Sci topic based of what you've learn. Its like a Word of Wisdom told by an angel sent from above.


I first met Sir Tom when we have an election for the PCSO officers. He called me "Sampung Kirs" which mean Kirsten. He was the club adviser. By that, I expect that he was very cool and have a sense of humor. The higher years told me that Sir Tom loves Adventure Time. I even saw him wearing a Adventure Time t-shirt. They also told me that he gives bonus questions related to Adventure Time. I feel very nervous because I didn't watch Adventure Time.


The most memorable experience with Sir Tom is when he gets angry with us because of the command prompt. He says, "The PSHS is not under DepEd and do not expect that the teacher will spoon-feed you." Honestly, the education here in Pisay is more difficult but as a scholar we should need to adjust with the new environment. Sir Tom teaches us many things that I would treasure a lot.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento