Sabado, Agosto 10, 2013

Is computer really important?

When I was still a kiddo when somebody ask me the importance of computer I would always say "For playing y8" Yes. I'm super addicted to y8 when I was in grade 2. But when I turn 9 years old, my Tita thought me to use the Microsoft Word for my projects. She say compu-type works are better than handwritten works. So the use for projects is on my list. As time pass, I used computer for research or in other word for "copy-paste." Computers also help you to communicate and socialize with other people with the help of yahoo messenger, facebook and others. So here's my list:
  • Playing computer games
  • For projects
  • Research
  • to communicate/ socialize


But computers have limitations. The excess usage of computer will lead you to poor eye sight (I'm very thankful that I don't wear eyeglasses even sometimes I use computer every day or every hour). When you get super duper addicted with the computer games,  you'll have less time for your study.


Computers have a very big role to the community but remember to use them in a proper way.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento