Biyernes, Agosto 9, 2013

Expectations

When I was in elementary, we don't have any computer subject. Our school doesn't have enough funds to buy computers. But I am not an ignorant using a computer. In fact, I know how to use the Microsoft Word since I am 9 years old. When Ma'am Bue says our subjects I am very happy that there's a Computer Science subject. I really want to enhance more my skills in using computer and computer was my interest.


When we have our first meeting with Sir Tom, I am expecting that I will learn many things from his subject. Since this is a science high school, I believe that lazy teacher doesn't exist here. I am expecting that this subject would be difficult since I have no experience attending a computer class but I expect that Com. Sci would be fun.  I expect with Sir Tom that he would be patient with his student and a little bit strict. I want also a teacher with a sense of humor so that the subject would not be boring. 


These are my expectations in Computer Science even they don't have the abilities I want. I accepted the challenge. The challenge that I would do my best in this subject.


P.S. Sorry for the wrong grammar



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento