Huwebes, Marso 6, 2014

OH NO!

The world is full of decisions.

Sir Tom caught my classmates playing Pinball when he enter the computer lab. As he passed by the computers, he is wearing his usual poker face. At first, I thought it was just okay. . .

He gave us a surprise quiz, about the lessons he didn't discuss. I just wish my luck and pray for my scores. As expected, I got a low score. A very very low score which is zero.

After that horrible scene, Sir Tom gave us two options: to record our low scores or to gave an AR to the students who are playing Pinball. If we choose option #1 surely we would have a very low grade at Com Sci 1 and if we choose option #2 it would be a punishment to the other students. As a president, Dodi chose option #1. It made a very big issue to the section, seriously.

Lessons learned. Case Closed.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento