Sabado, Nobyembre 16, 2013

A Piece of Wisdom

Procrastination. I just delete it in my dictionary :)


On our first meeting with Sir Tom, he present us the curriculum guide for the Third Quarter. And hell, I'm not familiar with the topics. It's all about Microsoft Excel. In my whole life I didn't use this "thing" even I know it exist. When Sir Tom asked us if we had a question, no one raise his/her hand. So yeah, Sir Tom said a Word of Wisdom.

He said that in his generation, they used to raise their hand when the teacher asked them the same question. They were frank. They used to have some advance reading so that they will active during recitation. I must admit that Sir Tom's generation is far away from us. As the generation gets younger the people became more disorganize or disorder. Even we had questions about the topic we always keep our silence. And we had a habit or sayings "Bahala na bukas". Because I have an early New Years Resolution I will practice Sir Tom's little advice.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento